OK – but the context of what is being graphed  is not clear ---

Is Trace 7 real or calculated? Maybe Trace 7 has been manipulated to show a
desired fit.

From: Nigel Dyer
It is like both like a Maxwellian distribution and Bremstrahlung, but neither
of these give a 1/f^2 distribtion. If you overlay a 1/f^2 line over the red
dots the fit is perfect, indeed it is so good that it almost looks as if that
is how it was generated.
JonesBeene wrote:

Looks quasi-Maxwellian to me.

Where is the inverse peak?

From: Nigel Dyer

I have been looking at the graph titled
"After the MASSIVE broad band 'turn on' pulse, the excess heat mode is
between 0 and 100KeV"
 at
http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/en/home/mfmp-blog/519-the-cookbook-is-in-the-signal
which shows the steady state gamma radiation from the Parkhomov-like
experiment, together with a plot of the gamma radiation that is seen
right at the start.
It appears that the initial gamma radiation obeys a perfect inverse
frequency squared law.  I feel that this must be telling us something
about the underlying physics, but it is not clear what.  I cannot find
any other examples of inverse frequency squared emission of radiation.
Any ideas?
Nigel