AlanG

*From: *Nigel Dyer <mailto:l...@thedyers.org.uk>

It is like both like a Maxwellian distribution and Bremstrahlung, but neither of these give a 1/f^2 distribtion. If you overlay a 1/f^2 line over the red dots the fit is perfect, indeed it is so good that it almost looks as if that is how it was generated.

JonesBeene wrote:

    Looks quasi-Maxwellian to me.

    Where is the inverse peak?

    *From: *Nigel Dyer <mailto:l...@thedyers.org.uk>

    I have been looking at the graph titled

    "After the MASSIVE broad band 'turn on' pulse, the excess heat
    mode is

    between 0 and 100KeV"

     at

http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/en/home/mfmp-blog/519-the-cookbook-is-in-the-signal

    which shows the steady state gamma radiation from the Parkhomov-like

    experiment, together with a plot of the gamma radiation that is seen

    right at the start.

    It appears that the initial gamma radiation obeys a perfect inverse

    frequency squared law.  I feel that this must be telling us something

    about the underlying physics, but it is not clear what.  I cannot
    find

    any other examples of inverse frequency squared emission of radiation.

    Any ideas?

    Nigel