From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:56:28 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:fueled vs. unfueled LENR systems

Axil, your distinction does answer my question whether the polariton condensate
alone is a source of LENR, you are saying polariton condensates and nano
geometry of metal surfaces can produce LENR and dangerous gamma radiation alone
without any fuel. I know you mentioned the super absorbtion/radiance features
of a polariton condensate as a thermalizer/downshifter but wasn’t sure if the
“pumping source” was over unity or you were just using external energy to
create a polariton condensate shield / radiator to activate fuel contained in
the cavity. Was the claim of a Gamma spike in early Rossi demo possibly an
example of pumped polariton condensate where pockets of the nickel powder metal
surfaces were starved for fuel or it simply hadn’t yet loaded into the lattice?