From: Russ <russ.geo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 8:27:14 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:fueled vs. unfueled LENR systems

Bob,

It’s not hard to bracket with attenuating metal foils of different elements and
thicknesses the energy ballpark of the energetic emissions reaching the Geiger.
Having done this I promptly ordered a decent NaI Gamma Spectrometer which I
should have up and running within a week. The bracketed ‘gamma’ also comes with
an observable half-life that fits with likely reactions.

I have been known all my life for doing ‘crowd science’ and collaborating with
kindred scientists by packing my kit and conducting my experiments in their
labs. Few came to do the same in my lab, ces’t la vie. The internet is such a
zoo filled with all manner of wild-life. The abundance of trolls and would be
trolls on the net is only surpassed by the number of posturing wanna bees that
all too often are revealed as bot flies. Amongst these are of course some
kindred souls and it is because of these, you are one, that I keep butting my
head up against the social, or more the anti-social, media.

It is, in my experience, a constant characteristic of internet denizens that
anyone sharing something of interest is set upon by those who want to be gifted
everything that person might know without so much as a how do you do my name is
… introduction.

In addition every field of science, especially frontier sciences, is
overshadowed by vultures seeking to consume whatever they can prey upon. Some
such vultures are professionals and state sponsored. It behoves one to have
some standards for engaging in exchanges of ideas. One of my business partners
Admiral Bud Zumwalt used to admonish me saying “Russ, just show them a little
thigh, you know they will want to see a whole lot more. Make them do something
for the rest of show.”

Fusing as always
[cid:image001.png@01D3637C.49BCA270][cid:image001.png@01D3637C.49BCA270][cid:image002.png@01D3637C.49BCA270]

Russ George