This was marvelous:

E. Beiting, “Investigation of the nickel-hydrogen anomalous heat effect,”
Aerospace Report No. ATR-2017-01760, The Aerospace Corporation, El Segundo
CA, USA, May 15, 2017.

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Beiting-Edward-1.pdf

In my opinion, this is one of the best reports in the history of cold
fusion. Great calorimetry -- IRREFUTABLE results. I now fully believe the
ZrO2NiPd material works. Kudos to Brian Ahern.

The response to this from Richard Garwin was hilarious. I shall describe it
later, when I get a chance.

I can't wait to read the full report listed at the end of the abstract. I
hope I can upload the full report to LENR-CANR.org soon.