Overall, I would say the people selected to give oral presentations have
upped their game. The quality is better than most previous conferences.
Several other experimental papers impressed me. I will list them below.
Here are all the abstracts:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sp71necll4mfv2w/AABLXuUL0v3NrkY7BPYPKDA_a?dl=0

Letts & Cravens
Mizuno (if I do say so myself)

Takahashi
Hioki           - These two describe different aspects of the same project.
Unfortunately, the funding for it ended last year

Tanzella
Staker
Beiting
Biberian

Olafsson
Zeiner-Gunderson - Both about Holmlid. Not exactly cold fusion, but good.

That's just the first two days. Impressive.

Note that I cannot judge theory papers and I have nothing to say about them.