Samarium <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samarium%E2%80%93cobalt_magnet> is
well known catalyst in organic chemisty as a chiral additive that aids in
the preparation of drugs. All active drugs must be left handed chiral.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja00074a057

A chiral samarium-based catalyst for the asymmetric
Meerwein-Ponndorf-Verley reduction

A SmCo magnetic produces a chiral polarized magnetic field that is at the
core of the LENR reaction. It is chiral magnetic interaction inside of
protons and neutrons that excite the instanton sea whereby quark flavor
changes from up/down to strange.

Instantons are chiral.

https://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph/9602375

Chiral Symmetry Breaking by Instantons