----- Original Message ----- From: "Frederick Sparber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: Electrogravity & Proton Repulsion of Electrons

One Microvolt in experimental error means 593 meters/second
delta v in electron velocity.  No?

Er, why Fred? I thought we were measuring times, not voltages? A time difference in my last proposal, but admittedly I haven't done any error analysis, it just looked sound to me to only look for a time difference proportional to the effect.

I vote for a vacuum version of Stokes' " upward aerosol settling velocity".
:-)

Well, it's your Thought Experiment ;)

Michel

Fred

Michel Jullian wrote:

Not that complicated !

>If there is a gravity repulsion force on
> any residual electrons after about a 0.3 second wait.....

The thing is, any current after 0.3 second will not be measurable,
whereas
the volunteers current pulse will be high.

>> What about having two of these tubes end to end but looking opposite
> ways,
>> and measuring the difference in the flight times of the fastest
> electrons?
>> One could do this once with tube 1 on top, and once with tube 2 on >> top,
>> ascertain the effect is gravitational.
>>
> Hard vacuum plumbing and step-ladders don't come cheap.  :-)

Actually it could be done with one single evacuated 2m tube with the
photocathodes in the middle, or a single vertical photocathode maybe.

The point is we could trigger the scope on one of the two collected
current
pulses and watch the other one, whose time of arrival would be twice the
time of flight variation due to gravity. Turning the tube upside down
should
make the observed pulse move to the other side of the synchro pulse.
Might
work even with relatively fast electrons...or not :)

Michel