Horace Heffner wrote:

On Jul 17, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Paul Lowrance wrote:

Horace Heffner wrote:
On Jul 17, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Paul Lowrance wrote:
 My email address is publish -->

http://energymover.googlepages.com/

Yet it's in javascript to prevent spiders, but I certainly do *not* want people blasting my email address all over the Internet. If one must pass it on, then *please* do it privately or by some other appropriate manner.
That's absurd. Your email is in every reply to every email you send to vortex.

Please post a Vortex-l archive URL of my email address?

I didn't say anything about the vortex archive. You think there are no spammers subscribed to this list, and every other list they can get wind of? Quite a nonsensical assumption.

I have no idea how many spammers are subscribed to this list, but I don't see Dr Mike here.

Again you're missing the point. We're trying to deter spam. Google and other friendly sites spend a lot of money trying to deter spammers.