From: Edmund Storms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Oil Gang responds

Stephen, you are making a huge assumption when you say that past lives
are not remembered. I suggest you read the books by Dr. Ian Stevenson
(MD). Prof. Stevenson spent his career at the University of Virginia
investigating reincarnation using a scientific approach. Naturally, his
extensive investigation has been largely ignored because, as you point
out, it defies physical and conventional understanding. Nevertheless,
evidence exists for past-life memories, especially in children. This
life might not be a waste after all.

Ed