There is another way to view all this.

For weeks now there has been discussion here about how the system could be faked or what Rossi should do. I seriously doubt that he cares what is said here and likely does not read it. It could be that he does not even need to worry about others doubts and how to "prove" his system.

For example what if some company just says: here is a warehouse, here is a sewer drain, here is a water hydrant, and here is an electric utility pole and meter. Now just give us 1MW of heat in the water flow for 2 weeks. He moves his device(s) into the warehouse and does it.---Game over, no cries of fake, no problem. If I was a company, that is how I would proceed.

That would explain his actions to me.

Dennis