Jed,

Oh, another way to fake a large test is to have specific pre-designated test points for heat. Just use a Hilsch tube type configuration within the plumbing so that the test point does not represent the average temperature of the flow or to use thermocouples and
have RF noise near one probe.

Again, I hope and trust they are correct. However, I don't think a bid demo will do much for them. .... And what are they going to do for the mega liters of hot water if they run
for weeks?

The bottom line for me is that just being larger does not bring more verification. Being open, allowing access to the device, running for very long runs,.... is better-
what ever the size.

Dennis