Joe, I think that you are enormous fiasco yourself, because you are making
aggressive asumptions that does not have any rational basis.

For example you fail to understand even the basics, because metal
temperature cannot exceed 160°C because insulation rubber starts to melt and
burn. This phenomenom is hard to not to notice if there are poisonous fumes
in the surroundings.

Other thing what you fail to understand, is that Krivit's demonstration has
nothing to do with anything, because there was completely different type of
E-Cat used in heat after death experiments. That in June demonstration was
old and discarded prototype, because it's efficiency was very bad and could
not be commercially viable reactor type. (This was probably the reason why
Rossi showed to Krivit this old type module as a dummy with no excess heat
at all.)

What else what you seem to fail to understand, that metal is extremely good
thermal conductor. Therefore if we assume your 450°C temperature (sic), then
there cannot be any wet steam, but system produces hot steam with
temperature of 150-300°C.

Your reasoning is full of flaws, so please do not try to present your
speculations as facts. If you do not believe E-Cat, please assume that there
is a hidden power source. There has not been done any public actions to seek
and exclude hidden power sources, such as hydrogenperoxide, hidden hydrogen
bottle, lithium-ion battery, hidden wires and I am sure that David
Copperfield can come up even more clever illusions for excess heat.

I just fail completely understand why critics think that measurements must
be flawed, but they do not present simplest explanation that E-Cat may be a
honest fraud. It is trivial to fake excess heat!

—Jouni