On Aug 29, 2011, at 5:14 PM, Joe Catania wrote:

[snip ad hominem and continued mistakes]

 We aren't discussing water flow.

[snip ad hominem and continued mistakes]

Of course we are discussing water flow. The device had water pumped into it at a constant rate. If you chose to ignore that then you chose to ignore reality. Looking back, I do see that you simply chose to ignore reality in your discussion with Jed.

Joe