Hi,

On 3-9-2011 18:40, Terry Blanton wrote:
A quick perusal of Jed's site shows no one seems to have tested Ni/H
stimulation in the sub-megaHertz range.  Indeed, I didn't see anything
showing attempts at RF stimulation.  Goodness knows that the
wavelength of phonons can certainly exist in this range.

Makes you wonder if the device and rough principle described over here:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:John_Kanzius_Produces_Hydrogen_from_Salt_Water_Using_Radio_Waves
could have anything to do with the principles used in Rossi's device.

Based upon the pictures currently available of the control box, it's impossible to tell if he isn't using some kind of electronics which generates a specific frequency. I wonder if the dials and displays at the front of the control box are used for setting a specific frequency i.s.o. a power level for heating the resistors. Looking at the way how Rossi has built his device so far I wouldn't be surprised at all if he uses a simple clamp heater with resistance wire as an antenna.

If my memory serves me well a lot was already written about Hydrogen and the influence of a 1 MHz frequency, but has any of the visitor's of Rossi when looking and measuring the device (not the dummy one in the Krivit demonstration) bothered to check for unusual high power levels of frequencies in the MHz range?

Kind regards,

MoB