I'm not sanguine on any of the theories pppularized so far like Widom-Larsen, Rossi's theories, Piantelli's, BEC, etc. They've all been discredited. Ultracold neutrons simply don't work. The effective mass explanation does not wash. Other of W-L papers are simply not believeable. If you read the coverage of Wendt & Irion you should see what I mean. Debye-Huckel shielding and other shielding theories are a laugh as well. In short what these theories seem to require is some way of eliminating or lowering the Coulomb barrier. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Horace Heffner" <hheff...@mtaonline.net>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Rossi Radiowave Reactor

I commented on possible use of nanopores earlier, and the possible useful relationship to my theory:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg44662.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg44676.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg44683.html

I should have included the correction posted below too:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg44845.html

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/