Rich, as E-Cat is not closed system but there is (small) opening into
ambient pressure and water temperature is above ambient boiling point,
therefore water inside E-Cat is always boiling. That is because pressure
inside E-Cat is generated by steam production. If there is no boiling, then
there will not be excess pressure at least not more than is required to push
water out.

—Jouni