Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But if you do not have such a fancy toys around, then you have to
> improvise. . .

Most of the equipment he needed was right there! All he had to do was use it
properly. As I said, the Termometro 4 channel TM-947 SD could have recorded
the temperatures to a computer. Just read the manual, put an SD card in it,
and press a few buttons.

He has a computer recording temperatures already. Surely he can attach a few
more thermocouples and a couple of flow meters to it. Or get another
computer. They cost nothing these day. I have them coming out of my ears.

Any missing equipment could be purchased in a few hours on the internet. He
may not have a high precision flowmeter for the primary circuit, or a
digital recording flowmeter for 10 L/min. He could purchase these at a
modest cost. I would have been happy to provide them, if I had known he was
planning to do a test without them.

Doing a test without the proper instruments and without recording on a
computer is crazy. It is waste of time. Inviting people to such a test is an
insult.

What the heck is he doing running a lab without a damned recording
flowmeter, anyway? Seriously, are we supposed to believe he will soon turn
on a 1 MW reactor made from 52 small units, but he does not have a proper
flowmeter in his lab?!? Does he plan to "improvise" that? He will blow his
head off.