On Nov 7, 2011, at 12:31 AM, John Bresnahan wrote:

Dear Mr. (Dr.?) Heffner,

I've been eagerly following your posting on the Vortex mailing list, and wish to thank you for the thoughtful analysis you are providing.

Regarding the small valve in your model of Rossi's E-Cat device from the October 6th test, could it be that Rossi's "frequency generator" is used to control and power the valve?

Just a thought.

Sincerely,
John Bresnahan