As I soon (4 to 8 weeks) will hopefully be doing my own calorimeter measurements, Robert will you please assist my learning curve by pointing how the 6 Oct E-Cat thermocouple input and output heat exchanger measuring points were incorrect and how they should have been done properly so I don't make a similar mistake.

AG