The issue of complete vaporization has plagued the E-Cat from the beginning. In
the early E-Cats, water was able to run straight out of the E-Cat and down a
drain,  without ever being collected or sparged.  In the 1MW demo, the steam is
condensed and fed back in, there is no way of knowing how much water was
actually vaporized.
As has been discussed ad nauseum, the stability of the temperature is the best
indication that the water is pegged to a stable boiling point, and NOT being
completely vaporized.
Minimal back pressure can explain the elevated boiling point.