From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[Vo] : ECAT 1 MW System-Dazzle or Fizzle

"This one is for you to explain.  You always complain about the lack of data.
If you think about the system long enough, I am confident you will understand
why."

That's an answer?  Yes, please, by all means clarify.

">(1) why is the temperature so stable, requiring power stability of 1%
 Easy.  The water level is adjusting.  No requirement of 1% exists.  Lets argue
this point in a separate posting if you wish."

I wish you two would.  That would be educational.

M. Y.

*-------