From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 1:34 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[Vo] : ECAT 1 MW System-Dazzle or Fizzle

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Ron Wormus <prot...@frii.com> wrote:

Personally, I like the 18 hr water heating only run done in February. Seems
good to me.

It's not a bit good.  Did you see the Youtube interview Krivit did with Levi
about this issue?  Levi has had since last February to repeat the test but with
proper records and calibrations that the original test lacked ... and he has
failed to do it.  Why do you think that is?

I'd like the hard core skeptics (e.g. Mary, Joshua & Rich) to go away and leave
us poor believers to our delusions.

Sort of like an ostrich hides their head in the sand when confronted with a
threat (admittedly apocryphal)?  What sort of interesting discussion can you
have when only one side is represented?