Personally, I like the 18 hr water heating only run done in February. Seems
good to me.

I'd like the hard core skeptics (e.g. Mary, Joshua & Rich) to go away and leave us poor believers to our delusions.
Ron

--On Friday, November 18, 2011 11:41 AM -0500 David Roberson
<dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

I guess that I am easy to dazzle.  Rossi explained the reason for the secrecy,
and I believe him.
And finally, I did see proof that the small units work as advertised.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 11:37 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:[Vo] : ECAT 1 MW System-Dazzle or Fizzle

Why are you dazzled by a test in which results were never verified by any
credible and known
independent observers?  Even though there was more than a dozen invited guests
there who could
have done so?  And could you explain why a test of a large machine is necessary
or helpful when
it's composed of 50+ subunits, none of which have been properly and
independently shown to
actually work as advertised?