David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

I do not think Krivit is someone to be believed.  He intentionally sets
> traps with questions that most people would not give consideration to.
> Nowhere within Dr. Levi's answers is anything but honest discussion.

Right. The parts that Krivit described as suspicious were  caused by the
fact that Levi was speaking a second language. I could not have done as
well if I had been interviewed in Japanese. I doubt that Krivit speaks a
second language fluently. He seems to have no idea how difficult it is.

Rossi also speaks English quite well. Krivit made fun of his accent and his
Italian-influenced "hesitation noises." A hesitation noise is the
linguistic term for interjections such as "ah, umm." We do not hear these
noises in our own language, and we do not include them in a transcript, the
way Krivit did. That was outrageous.

> Dr. Levi is an honest, decent man and you have no right to dishonor him.

Yup.