5 months after the 23 March 1989 P and F announcement which may have helped Piantelli to understand he was seeing a "Cold Fusion", as it was called back then, effect. I suspect Rossi's burnt finger tip happened when it touched a piece of Nickel in his bio fuel converter system that should not be hot. I find it interesting that Larsen believes there may be LENR reactions happening in automotive catalytic converters and elsewhere in natural systems. He may be right. Starts at page 39: http://www.slideshare.net/lewisglarsen/lattice-energy-llc-len-rs-in-catalytic-convertersjune-25-2010

AG