Thanks for your appreciation -- here's more on the topic:

self-organizing networks can develop simple test kits for metal
isotope anomalies in 'water tree' corrosion of thin polyethylene
films, re T Kumazawa 2005 -- 2008 Japan: Rich Murray 2011.06.03
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2011/06/self-organizing-networks-can-develop.html