But does it fit the possibility of 470 kW also?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 12:50 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Large Temperature Increase of Core Not Required for 6 to 1
Output Delta

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

 I think I recall him suggesting that if it is in fact 470 kW, then that is due
to LENR energy release.  I would assume that he will come back and respond to
your
statement in that manner.

You recall incorrectly. Here's what I said about that:

"Actually, even if the evidence supported 470 kW for 5.5 hours, I would not be
convinced of nuclear reactions given the size of that thing, and the fact that
no one inspected any of the modules, and the fact that it was connected to a
big running generator.

Cut the cables to the generator, prove 470 kW output by sparging the steam, or
obviously superheating it, or using a properly configured heat exchanger, or
converting the heat to obvious mechanical work or electricity, and then run it
for a few weeks or even days without input, and then he'd have something.

But with the data reported, it fits 70 kW out, and so there isn't even evidence
of excess heat, let alone cold fusion. "