@Peter
"As an aside, please let me know how do you interpret Focardi's declaration
that he does not know what Rossi's catayst is."
I think the obvious interpretation is that Rossi invented it, and didn't
tell Focardi. I think that's the official story anyway and I don't see
anthing wrong with that? I have no opinion about who did the most work, and
who was the most intelligent. I would buy your version pretty easily, but
then, really, it doesn't matter. What matters for the world is that we get
it to the mainstream, finally.
@Noone
"Piantelli is like a person who discovers heavy crude oil. Andrea Rossi is
the person who was able to refine it into high grade jet fuel, and use it
to power an aircraft."
I think both guys did great work, and many more will need to follow before
we have a world powerd by cold fusion. There isn't one big name in oil, and
the most famous or well known names aren't necessarily the ones who
contributed the most.
@Aussie
Yes I agree, very interesting. If LENR really works at low energy it *must*
be happening in nature already, and maybe also in some man-made processes
that we didn't realize. There are reports on bacteria living on nickel,..