At 11:39 PM 12/26/2011, mix...@bigpond.com wrote:
Hi,
[snip]
>Put it this way, if this isn't a nuclear reaction, it is some kind of
>super-battery, probably worth billions just for that. Unfortunately
>for this battery idea, ... helium.

You appear to have ignored the possibility of super-chemistry, a la Mills or
IRH.

Hydrinos, i.e., "a la Mills," would not produce helium unless they catalyze a nuclear reaction.

Helium demonstrates "nuclear," by whatever mechanism. It's a transmuted element.

Look, I can't rule out hydrinos, but I'd expect hydrino-catalyzed fusion to produce the same branching ratio as muon-catalyzed fusion. I.e., the same as hot fusion.

Mills doesn't look quite as nuts as Rossi, but I do get a bit, ah, ... impatient ... at announcements of products that are ready any day now, for years. Blacklight Power is, again, *secret* process, like Rossi. What is Rowan University up to now? ...