I forgot to mention Table 2 of:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MileyGHreviewoftr.pdf

Note that the results are reported in percent of isotopic abundance. In terms of atoms this is *huge*. It is *huge* compared to helium results.

If you find related reactions in my tables (all energetically feasible reactions are included, whether of unobservable branch probability or not) at:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/dfRpt

you will see that the energies involved are enormous in most all cases involved.

Iwamura results were treated in some special reports at the end.

Note that only the strong reactions, which precede the weak reactions, are included in my tables. Weak reactions often follow immediately, and only add to the mass difference. There is a giant "missing energy" problem, in addition to the enormous missing energetic signature radiation problem, when it comes to heavy element transmutation.

My theory provides some answers to this missing transmutation energy. Too bad no one has focused on that. I suspect few if any were even aware of it, until I posted it. Even then, I think it was ignored.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/