10:56:38 -0600:
Hi,

Quote:
"I think they will care less about any theoretical arguments that...."

This is one of my pet peeves with Americans. ;)

The expression is "couldn't care less" not "could care less".

"couldn't care less" is short for "It isn't possible for me to care less about
this subject because I don't care about it at all" (and I'm sure you don't ;)

If you "could care less", then it means you must care about it to some extent as
it is possible for you to care less than the amount that you now do.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk