So basically you STILL can't point to a single complaint from a Steorn or Rossi investor. I rest my case.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Opponents should please go away and form your own
group
From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, January 23, 2012 2:56 pm
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

On 1/22/12, Craig Brown <cr...@overunity.co> wrote:
> In 5 years of listening to you ENDLESSLY complain about investors being
> ripped off and people being scammed you have been unable to point to even
> ONE single instance of someone who has made a complaint. You talk of
> victims like they are everywhere when in reality you can't point to one
> single investor in Rossi or Steorn who agrees with what you say.

Actually, if you follow even Sterling Allan's enthusiast web site, you
see people complaining of ripoffs all the time. Apparently even the
ever critical Jed Rothwell lost $100 to an Aussie type of guy. And 21
million Euros went to Steorn which produced grandiose claims (need I
remind you of always works all the time, 0.5 W/cc power density,
African pumps, 550HP motors, self charging Orbos', Orbos in cell
phones, university tests, etc. etc. etc.?) and nothing else-- no
product, no sales and no independent tests except the few that failed
dismally.

Bedini sells magnetic motors that are supposed to be free energy but
always require batteries. Dennis Lee and Jeff Otto were busted for
felonies regarding their HHO scheme, Carl Tiley is a fugitive under
indictment in Tenessee and you were thoroughly bamboozled by all of
them at the time including something as silly as Mylow's joke.

It's a bit early for Rossi's investors to complain. Give them a bit of time.

> The reality is that many companies take investment money that doesn't yield
> a return. This is not confined simply to the world of new energy
> technologies.

The reality is that NO investment in any free energy claim has ever
yielded a return-- it absolutely NEVER has and yet everytime a new one
comes out, people like you and Sterling Allan push them on your web
sites despite a complete absence of proper testing. With friends
like you and Allan, Rossi needs no enemies.