On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Craig Brown <cr...@overunity.co> wrote:

> I think you are misreading the situation.  The problem here is the
> accusatory and pathalogical scepticism displayed by posters such as
> yourself which is based on attacking the character of anyone and everyone
> who is keeping an open mind regarding Rossi's claims.

Not at all.  The skeptics have no influence on results.  Rossi has
repeatedly refused to use the methods which could actually show whether the
E-cat works or not.  He refused all independent tests and repeatedly lied
about working with the Universities of Bologna and Uppsala who both say
they have done no work for Rossi and have never tested an E-cat.  Those are
the facts.  "Accusatory and pathalogical [sic] scepticism" is your
invention and that of people like Sterling Allan who link to sites saying
Obama went to Mars.  I suppose critics of that are "pathalogical" also?