ROTFL - Ya' reckon George/MY is a smarmy cross-dresser as well ?

http://dustyco.com/wp-content/uploads/6a00e550112a25883300e550309ef38834-800
wi.jpg

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton & Robert Leguillon

> I ran across this gem:
> " Are you attempting to mislead like the transgendered George 'Mary Yugo'
> Hody of Thermonetics Corporation?"
> Is this the identity of our mysterious MY?

It does all fit.  I know from posts elsewhere that MY was in San
Diego.  It is also evidenced by the fact that MY did not post before
11 am ET and posted well into the night.  There is a George Lawrence
Hody found on whitepages.com in San Diego who shows up in:

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/La-Jolla/george-hody/52156482.aspx

He is a 71 yr old male.  Vice president of Thermonetics Corp, 7834
Esterel Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037-3523.  The company is described as:

"Thermonetics Corp in La Jolla, CA is a private company categorized
under Transducers for Volts, Amperes, Watts, Vars, Frequency, Etc..
Our records show it was established in 1968 and incorporated in
California. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue
of $500,000 to $1 million and employs a staff of approximately 1 to
4."