On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Ulterior motives? Hmm ... Not anything obvious popping into view. Maybe he
> sold nickel short, back in November, and hoped to reverse the recent rise?

Suppose there were financial incentives to incense the researchers and
create chaos?

> BTW - what is the "huge Rossi bad" thing that started this thread? Could it
> get any worse for him, really ?

You know me, Conspiracy Theorist Extraordinaire, but would money work
in lieu of threats?  Remember Celani was once involved in remediation
of radioactive waste like the Cincinnati group.  It is alleged that he
once said something like "Three people have already been killed and I
don't want to be the fourth."  This was when the Yucca Mtn. project
was still hot, so to speak.

(Thanks to Monteverde for reminding me of this.)