I'm sorry but the Shuttle and the ISS have simply gobbled up funding with very
little real purpose. When you lose sight of a real goal, government funding
turns into a jobs program.

There were a lot of better alternaives for funding space development. I was
involved in lobby groups for years talking to Congress and the Administration
about the issues, it did very little good.

Ransom

Sent from my iPhone