  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 12:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Noble Gas Plasma Engine

  John Rehner has done the same thing that Robert Godes founder of Brillouin
Energy has done; create a nanoeceond high power elecric pulse controller.

  Like any engine, timing is all important. With proper timing the engine will
run will with little or no bad nuclear byproducts.

  What John Rehner wants to sell is his control boards, his freqency generator,
and his spark controller.

  The cost of his engine in mass production is $300. It can be built mostly of
plastic.

  Rohner is hoping the customers will buy his stuff rather than build the
engine on their own. It is open source and not protected in any way since the
patent is laped long ago.

  You saw may post on the kit Rohner sells, right... or were you too occupied
in bad mouthing Obama (aka... a waste of time)?

  See

  http://www.rohnerengineering.com/pix/OurMBs.jpg

  Cheers:    Axil