Wow,  what a great batch of articles.  The borax article in  www,
sparkbangbuzz.com just blew my mind.  I did notice the weird electrical
capacitance, but I dismissed that as a Battery effect of electrolysis, the
positive ion build up on the nickel and the negative ion build up on the
electrode.  This article opens up a whole new can of worms; especially the
glow with Aluminum under 110VAC with borax.   I was running at a very low
voltage AC, 18Volts, and when I turned of the lights I thought I could see
a very faint glow, but I could never get it dark enough to really see and
verify it.

One of the big questions at the time; 1989 was where is the Cherenkov
radiation? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation).   It was an
important question for cold fusion since a surface reaction should generate
energetic particles, that should generate photons in the D2 solution. We
are talking about very low probability of fusion, so the Intensity of that
radiation (if that is what it is), would be very small.  But it should be
there in a surface effect.  That would be really interesting to try.

What is also really bizarre is the RF noise from the process.  I mean
WEIRD!  That actually might be an secondary effect like Cherenkov radiation
where effects molecular quantum states.   Someone put a Geiger counter on
that dude.

Have Fun,
Chuck