From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: lundi 8 octobre 2012 18:38
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Progress from the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project
(Celani replication)

In my opinion there is little doubt that LENR activity is taking place
within Celani's demonstration.  I base this belief upon the shape of the
waveforms published by the group where the excess power versus time shows a
remarkable amount of variability.  I pointed out before that the power was
clearly being emitted in impulse form that was subsequently filtered by the
time constants associated with the system.  This behavior is typical of a
multitude of positive feedback oscillations that originate within many small
regions of the active wire.  And, since the power was being applied to the
inactive wire during this period one can conclude that the impulses were not
due to thermal feedback affecting the current flow within the active wire.
If we were observing the same behavior when power was being applied to the
active wire one might conclude that some form of thermal run away was
causing the large variations in emitted energy.

Dave