One further thought/speculation on this.

I was reading the other day that the “Light Gas Gun” which is a hypersonic
gun developed by the military, allows compressed hydrogen to produce
acceleration of about 5-6 km/sec. This is similar to the speed of sound in
nickel and about 4 times faster than the speed of sound in unpressurized
hydrogen.

If one has a heated nickel wire in a pressurized H2 gas, and both have the
same (effective) speed of sound, but the gas in cooled at 90 degrees with a
radial vector to the outer wall, does this set the stage for some kind of
coherent wave effect, perhaps a travelling wave providing shock wave pulses
along the wire?

Given the size of Celani’s reactor, and compared to a resonance wavelength
of hydrogen, (mentioned below) … hmmm… looks pretty close to 2x wave, no?

IOW there could be a lot going on here, that even Celani did not realize…

                FWIW: The Energetics Paper, recently discussed, shows the
“burst effect” from ultrasound in much greater emphasis. But we expect it
there. It is not impossible that ultrasound, or something akin to it, is
also involved in Celani, even though his experiment is gas phase.

                There could be a surface effect on the charged wire - which
is similar to ultrasound.

                Since there was no audible signature from the start
(apparently) there has been no reason for Celani to look for “inadvertent
ultrasound”, but … hey… it could be worth a look.

                According to Wiki: “Ultrasound devices operate with
frequencies from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz.” Kinda muddles the
distinction between RF and ultrasound, no?.

                Don’t forget the famous 21 cm line of hydrogen … It would be
within an ultrasound range, if Wiki is correct.

                                From: David Roberson .

                                I find it intriguing that Celani's LENR
output seems to occur in the form of many individual bursts while most of my
earlier thoughts had been that the material behaved according to some larger
scaled system.