Jones and Jed, thanks. Very interesting. I found that the two possible
refutation-type papers I received "on the side" are available, one on the
archive, one on New Energy Times (and maybe also on the archive, I didn't
check). Again, I recognize this was/is all probably well known to both of
you, just doing a bit of diligence here in case it helps or is interesting
to others.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/conferences/2012/ICCF17/ICCF-17-Dmitriyeva-Using-Bakeout-Paper.pdf

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Dmitriyevacontrolofe.pdf

Jeff