At 10:46 PM 12/30/2012, Alan Fletcher wrote:
> [...]

http://www.thefogbow.com

THE source for birther-watching and birther debunking.
(I post there under a pseudonym)

Yes, a valuable resource, very thorough. So far, what I've seen from Fogbow checks out. But this is not the place to debate this. I would personally not object at all if Jojo posted a link to an equivalent site, say as an authoritative site showing what birthers consider the strongest evidence. I thought of posting a link to Orly Taitz, but you can find a link to her site from the Wikipedia article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz

(Jojo claims that he is only responding to propaganda. Arguing propaganda here is ultimately disruptive, but placing a link to a place where information can be found on some off-topic subject is rarely harmful. Someone else can post a link that corrects bias, etc. It's when we start calling each other liars that it becomes a problem. If there had only been a link here on Moon God or any of many other issues, I'd never have taken the time to write detailed responses.)