When I recently suggested in response to Peter Gluck's question [1] that a
testable theory was a necessity for LENR to be recognized as a great
invention [2], it sure seemed like you all disagreed.

It sure sounds like you now think a theory is required ...

[m]

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg74653.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg74654.html