*Radiation is the ONLY way an active material can be quickly identified.
This tool has been ignored. I'm trying to get you and other people to use it
*

I suggest that you might look for an increase of thermoelectric current
produced by the reaction.

Rossi has said he has seen this increase in his high temperature LENR
system.

Cheers:   Axil