Thanks for positing this.
It is about drawing the world into existence.

Newton drew a clock-work universe into existence using geometry and the
tools of a mechanical draftsmen.
"...geometry is founded in mechanical practice, and is nothing but that
part of universal mechanics which accurately proposes and demonstrates the
art of measuring." --from the preface to Principia

Today, we don't have to confine ourselves to mechanical practices when
drawing geometry so we can draw different worlds into existence.

Harry