*lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ViolanteVproceedinga.pdf*
**
This subject is very controversial and hard to test.

This is why I like the laser irradiation of gold nano-particles a lot. The
effect is so strong that the results are reflected in U232 isotope
concentration.

*Accelerated alpha-decay of 232U isotope achieved by exposure of its
aqueous solution with gold nanoparticles to laser radiation *

A.V. Simakin, G.A. Shafeev

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&;
source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CEMQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%
2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1112.6276&ei=25F9UdCiLqjC4AP3pYHIBQ&usg=
AFQjCNFB59F1wkDv-NzeYg5TpnyZV1kpKQ&sig2=pB3pVPZuQrv_xT8EcvrwWA