I already have here up this thread

Sorry, the screening comes from polariton production by laser stimuli of
nano-particles.

Read about it here

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&;
source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.phy-astr.gsu.edu%2Fstockman%2Fdata%2FStockman_Phys_Today_2011_Physics_
behind_Applications.pdf&ei=eF2DUf7KFcri4AOVq4CIDA&usg=
AFQjCNHdcmFaRe9tfcLMzk1V8uwPQ8OvXA&sig2=J5nT-S9WrJdOT6_8uZyOVQ

try also for an into

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polariton*