So, Pons & Fleischmann were careless researchers, eh?  Then how is it that
their findings have been replicated 14,700 times?  How did they become 2 of
the most preeminent electrochemists of their day before they took on this
anomaly?    How careless do you have to be to read a thermometer
incorrectly?

You won't answer because you can't.  Your position becomes more
preposterous with each post.