Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:13:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Why did Rossi prevent detailed measurement of the power input?
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

And all of the resistive heating elements are positioned around it, so they do
nothing but deliver heat to the reactor contents - no special magnetic or
electrical excitation can pass through the reactor vessel.  All of these
configurational details were revealed to the testers by Rossi.

My guess is that it is some sort of pulsation, perhaps similar to the
Energetics Technology superwaves. On the other hand, that might be detected by
monitoring power between the wall socket and the power supply.

I think there can be secrets even with this configuration.
Not everything that Rossi does makes sense.